Friday, November 25, 2011

Post thanksgiving

Well the madness of Thanksgiving is over. Thank goodness! I do love the time spent with family but sheesh it is exhausting! 

When I woke up Thursday morning I checked on my homemade pendants from the night before. Granted, these are FAR from finished...but this is how they turned out after sitting for about 8 hours. I'm slightly disappointed that the one with the shells is lopsided (no idea how it got that way) but I can always re-do it! I plan on waiting for the cloudiness to disappear (I read that it can take a few days) and then file the paper down so it's even and add some finishing touches and then the final pictures will be up. 



Who knows...maybe I will get good enough at this that I'll start selling them. ;)

In other news I have some more craft plans for this weekend. They include finishing a few earring holders, and some more recycled jewelry! I'm very excited so stay tuned!!


No comments:

Post a Comment